When to use Cold/Heat Therapy
- Cold therapy is good for acute pain, sprains, strains, bumps, and bruises and overuse injuries that may occur in sports or lifting.
- The faster you apply cold therapy following intense exertion or injury, the better. Swelling starts as soon as you stop, so slip a cold Therapy Pod in the moment you finish for best results.
- No need to stay seated while recovering. Therapy Pods stay in place thanks to dozens of MicroGrips that fuse with the tactical mesh, so you can stretch, cool down or head home while still in recovery mode
- Leave Therapy Pod in place from 5 to 20 minutes.
- You can continue to intermittently use cold treatment for 24 to 48 hours after an injury.
- Apply cold Therapy Pod to injured areas for no more than 20 minutes at a time, removing the Therapy Pod for 10 minutes before reapplying it again